Hello. My name is Marco Pegoraro [pronunciation]. I am a computer science researcher in the field of process mining. I currently work at the Process and Data Science team in RWTH Aachen University, led by Prof. Dr. Wil M.P. van der Aalst. I am working toward my doctoral degree; my research focuses on applying process mining to uncertain event data.
News and Events:
- 2022-09-16 Paper accepted at the International Workshop on Process-Oriented Data Science for Healthcare (PODS4H 2022): "Process Modeling and Conformance Checking in Healthcare: A COVID-19 Case Study"
- 2022-10-10 Instructor for the seminar Machine Learning Applications in Process Mining, winter semester 2022/2023
- 2022-08-16 Reviewer for Elsevier Journal of Computational Science
- 2022-07-20 Program Committee member at the International Conference on Enterprise Design, Operations and Computing (EDOC 2022), demonstration track
- 2022-06-24 Program Committee member at the International Workshop on Leveraging Machine Learning in Process Mining (ML4PM 2022)