Hello. My name is Marco Pegoraro [pronunciation]. I am a computer science researcher in the field of process mining. I currently work at the Process and Data Science team in RWTH Aachen University, led by Prof. Dr. Wil M.P. van der Aalst. I am working toward my doctoral degree; my research focuses on applying process mining to uncertain event data.
News and Events:
- 2023-10-09 Instructor for the seminar Machine Learning Applications in Process Mining, winter semester 2023/2024
- 2023-06-22 Reviewer for the IAES International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)
- 2023-05-05 Guest lecturer for the course Informatica Industriale e Process Analytics at University of Pisa, summer semester 2023. Topic: "Process mining with PM4Py"
- 2023-05-03 Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- 2023-04-03 Instructor for the seminar Machine Learning Applications in Process Mining, summer semester 2023