Hello. My name is Marco Pegoraro [pronunciation]. I am a computer science researcher in the field of process mining. I currently work at the Process and Data Science team in RWTH Aachen University, led by Prof. Dr. Wil M.P. van der Aalst. I am working toward my doctoral degree; my research focuses on applying process mining to uncertain event data.
News and Events:
- 2023-04-03 Instructor for the seminar Machine Learning Applications in Process Mining, summer semester 2023
- 2023-03-06 Reviewer for Elsevier Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- 2023-01-09 Reviewer for Elsevier Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- 2022-12-29 Paper accepted in the Springer Journal of Intelligent Information Systems journal: "Performance-Preserving Event Log Sampling for Predictive Monitoring"
- 2022-09-16 Paper accepted at the International Workshop on Process-Oriented Data Science for Healthcare (PODS4H 2022): "Process Modeling and Conformance Checking in Healthcare: A COVID-19 Case Study"